Bucks County Commissioners allocated $6 Million to help support small businesses in Bucks County that are negatively impacted by Covid-19. The grant program provides up to $25,000 or 25% of annual operating expenses, whichever is lower. To qualify, the business must meet the following criteria:
- For Profit Business earning $700,000 annual gross revenue or less
- Headquarters must be physically located in Bucks County
- Applicants must have less than 50 employees to be considered
As with any grant, there are several criteria that must be met in order to be approved. These are the big ones. Download the full PDF for the Bucks County Back To Work Small Business Grant here >>
Bucks County Small Business Grant Info Session
On Thursday, May 21, there is a Webinar scheduled for 2:00 pm. Commissioner Bob Harvie and 3 others on the Economic Development team for Bucks County will be on the panel to share info and answer questions. The Zoom login credentials will be shared only to those that registered in advance.
Click this button to register: Register Here
The Application Process for the
Small Business Grant Money
Applications will be accepted ONLY on Tuesday May 26, 2020 between 5:00 am – 9:00pm. There is only enough money for approximately 240 businesses this time around so it is important you don’t miss this window for the application. Applications will be reviewed by third party reviewers using objective scoring criteria to recommend which grants are funded. The review process will take into consideration the following factors:
- Negative impacts from COVID-19, including declines in income and cash reserves.
- Total number of full-time and/or part-time employees that will be impacted by the grant award.
- Businesses that have applied and accepted/received, or are still waiting to receive, COVID-related grants or loans (i.e., Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), PA COVID-19 Working Capital Access (CWCA), or PA Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
- Businesses that demonstrate the ability to remain viable upon re-opening.
The County anticipates processing applications and awarding grants within 10 business days of the application window closing. Applications are NOT first come, first serve. The other details can be answered with this PDF or through the Info session on Zoom. You can also email questions here: email@example.com The Online Application link for this Small Business Grant will be made available here:
Be patient, the website loads VERY SLOW
Bookmark this page and go there at 5 am on Tuesday May 26th. (It may load by 8 am…haha) Good luck to all that apply, We Will Get Through This Together.
What is a grant from the government?
A grant is one of the ways the government funds ideas and projects to provide public services and stimulate the economy. It Does Not Need to be paid back. Grants support critical recovery initiatives, innovative research, and many other programs.
Who is eXplorations Marketing and why is this info published here?
My mission has always been to support the local business community in Bucks County and our region as a whole. We are very good at digital marketing and recognize that this grant money can make a big difference to a business owner just trying to make ends meet. So I am just using my skills for SEO, strategic communications and community outreach to help where I can during these challenging times. I think we all need to step up in some way to help minimize casualties. Any questions, you can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org