Informing you about:
- The types of personal information e-Xplorations collects about you through its Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
How We Put Information to Good Use
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure we: (i) bill you properly, (ii) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us, and (iii) properly perform the services you have requested.
We also use the information we collect to monitor and improve our internal operations, as well as to improve the experience of users in our network of sites. For example, we may correlate Web site traffic information with data about individual users. This data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, allowing us to enhance it to fit the needs of as many of our customers as possible. We may also break down overall usage statistics according to customers’ browser types, and MIME types by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Finally, we use the information we collect to direct important notices, promotions, opt-in eMail newsletters and information available to you through our brands, as well as to provide general information that may be of interest to you, including newsletters, surveys, contest and sweepstake announcements, and information about our service or product offerings or the offerings of our business affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving information from us simply by notifying us of your desire in accordance with the opt-out instructions contained in any information message you receive from us. Note, however, that in order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we must continue sending you notices and other important information affecting your account or services.
Getting to Know Our Customers:
e-Xplorations is in the business of putting people in touch with other people. That requires more than simply offering innovative marketing services. It also requires that we understand you, our customer, and your needs.
We get to know you primarily through the information you provide to us when signing up for, or using, one or more of our services. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information, to payment information, to the technical coordinates of your host servers. All of the information we request from you when purchasing our services is obligatory unless otherwise noted on the relevant form. When you sign up for our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information.
After you have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services we may provide at any point in our relationship. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. At the same time, those communications give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use.
For operational and quality assurance purposes, we take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users’ access to site files.
With Whom We May Share Information
Pursuant to arrangements with Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (‘ICANN’), we compile and maintain a database of the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of individuals designated as points of contact for a relationship. We may share certain information about you with our vendors who are responsible for handling your account or performing other services that you require. Although we may share personal communications (e.g., personal e-mail messages or message board postings) with such vendors when necessary and appropriate, we will not share such information with any other third parties unless directed by you or except in response to formal requests in the form of a subpoena or court order issued in connection with civil or criminal proceedings related to a domain name registration or other services we provide, or in response to requests by law enforcement agencies when we suspect that you or your agent is using our services to cause harm or damage to us or others or adversely affect our ability to provide services to our customers.
If you do not want us to share information about you with our business partners, you may opt-out of receiving this information through a simple email request to our administrative team.
Notification of Changes